Type of Agitator
Heat will be discharged by reactants, during exothermic reaction. And the heat will be absorbed, during endothermic reaction. For a perfect outcome, temperature should be controlled in both process. Jacketed vessels will meet the above conditions. Jacketed reactor comes with jacket surrounding the primary vessel. During the process, temperature of the reactants is controlled by circulating cooling / heating media through jacket. It is suited for the heating below 150 Centigrade (302 Fahrenheit). Water, steam & hot oil are commonly utilized heat transfer media. We have rich experience in the manufacturing of jacketed vessels. The vessels can be provided in Dimple design.
Benefits of Jacketed Vessels:
- Offered in Stainless Steel 304, 316, or Carbon Steel.
- Capacity: 500 Liters to 60,000 Liters. And as per requirement.
- Spirals welded for outside surface of the main vessel.
- Uniform heating / cooling media circulation.
- Vessel designed for extra strength.
- Attention to Argon & ARC welding activities, and ASME standards.
- Two part jacket design, ideal for smaller batch & energy saving.
- GMP equipments range for Pharmaceutical industry – Mirror finish, smooth welding, flush grinding & insulation.
- Energy-efficient design of direct drive for the agitator, and VFD option to change the drive RPM.
- Agitator design that suits the viscosity & density of reactants.
- Form cutter vessel design.
- Save time & money, with process automation, valves & fittings.
- Manufactured as per application specifications.